SAVE THE DATE: JULY 14-15, 2017
Hampton Roads All-Star Football Camp (HRASFC) targets at-risk children between the ages of eight and fourteen. Since 1997, approximately 7,000 children have participated in the camp. A key element of HRASFC’s success has been the participation of over 20 current and former NFL players. Nutritional education, study skill enhancement, motivational speeches, team building and conflict resolution exercises are all key elements of the camp. See more to register today!
Hampton Roads All-Star Football Camp. The two-day camp will support the largest-ever gathering of professional football players from the Hampton Roads area. Kids from ages 8-17 will interact with players through discussions, drills and demonstrations. It is guaranteed to be two days of fun, while learning the fundamentals from the pros.
***Registration is Opening Soon***
Day 1 (Kids Day- Ages 8-13 years old), click to register.
Day 2 (High School Players Day, Ages 14 and up), click to register.
Goals and Objectives
The Hampton Roads All-Star Football Camp is a two-day event. The camp will feature basic offensive andÂ defensive skills taught by professional football players and high school coaches. Other elements will includeÂ question and answer sessions with NFL players, discussions about nutrition and conditioning, and lecturesÂ on the importance of academic excellence.
- Collegiate and High school coaches (20) – Each coach will conduct a station or drill
- Volunteers (35) – Handle on-site registration, early morning set-up, lunch set-up and
- Counselors (45) High School coaches and NFL players will assist campers with various
- Certified Fitness Trainers (5) Professional certified trainers from Tidewater Performance
- Day One Participants (250) There will be a total of two hundred and fifty camp
participants selected from the area elementary and middle schools.
- Day Two Participants (250) A select group of high school players will participate on day
two of the camp. High School coaches throughout Hampton Roads will hand select players
from various high schools in the area